BOOKS AND BAKING

Devouring food and literature one bite at a time.

The New BoB - where we review Books, Restaurants and share Recipes both Old Favorites and New Discoveries

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tangerine

I've been going through a book drought. I haven't really read anything that has captivated me (well except for that crazy last one, I'm still mad at, well love/hate) So Sara has been pushing this book on me for a while. So... having never been let down by Ms. Sara before... I read it... in two days...dang that Sara. Those were busy days too! It was really interesting. A little twisted at some points. And some dark parts. It is a young adult book, but there are strong bully issues. But I really did enjoy it. There was football, soccer, sinkholes, tangerine farms, mosquitoes, Koi fish, Carnivals. Yes I know, sinkholes right! kinda fun!

1 comment:

SeaStar said...

I LOVED this book! It was kind of creepy, the whole eclipse=blindness thing, then it made more and more sense as it went along.

-Eli