BOOKS AND BAKING

Devouring food and literature one bite at a time.

The New BoB - where we review Books, Restaurants and share Recipes both Old Favorites and New Discoveries

Friday, February 19, 2010

KIM vs. FOOD

Before I embarked upon my trip to Ohio, I did some research. Well, I watched


Man vs. Food to see where all the hot spots to eat were. There was a place called Thurman's Cafe and the Ohio Deli. B&Q and I thought the Thurman one sounded fly so we packed up the kids and headed over. the wait was over an hour long and it was smoky AND i was toting the only humans under the age of 18... I felt very uncomfortable. asking the kids to wait another hour to eat made us all cringe, and i didn't think i could wait that long either. So off to Ohio Deli we headed... YEA us!!


it was an awesome choice. The choice Adam partook was to eat the Dagwood, in 30 min. The 'Dagwood' includes 2 lbs of meat.. oh yea TWO POUNDS and a pound of fries.. A WHOLE POUND. plus the buns, and of course the pickle. this was no biggie for Adam, the record time was three minutes...


Q decided to take the challenge head on. I ordered the Dagwood just to say I did. Q gave up at about 15 min in.... as you can see, there was mucho left over in our doggie bags. but I give props to deliciousness, it was yummy, and we all gave props to the fries.


L here says it all.......

No comments: